Re: Great Sister and the Chain of Reverence

From: donald_at_q7hRFY6a2toFJ2KdYzYF1CgyklbDIEqYbIKnqYkSBwLHT5Xh1Wso-bcGk_A85bY5WuMwG
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 16:11:12 GMT

In message <20080306072028.5558.qmail_at_-77gyMvpVTodXhNi_qDNpik7NAXesib9eHOpv622cpi_JN2TRFBH9EkD1-9bFejkBF34i9MqoB5YHJcjsawOdBPvcFbFw0cvfG0VomY_Ug1Ikw.yahoo.invalid> Peter Metcalfe writes:
>At 01:20 p.m. 6/03/2008, you wrote:

>>Certainly Yanafal Tarnils is going to
>>be important as the first Fereshori were used by Great Sister
>>but what about others?
>
>The Fereshori are in the Lunar Army radiance and there's no
>connection between them and the Great Sister in ILH-2.

Yet she is going to make use of Fereshori - indeed with that size of army it will operate more as Vexillia than anything else.

>>My tentative idea was that the Earth
>>Axes worshipped Hon-Eel but it could be they are a Maran Gor
>>varient.
>
>HonEel has her own radiance and isn't responsible to the Great
>Sister, but rather her father, Moonson while Maran Gor is
>too remote to have an influence in Peloria.

I'm sure the Darseni have an equivelent "Angry Earth" goddess to Maran Gor. A Lunarized version of that is probably the answer.

There seems to be a choice between having a whole batch of separate cults under Great Sister or having members of certain cults having alternative channels of reverence.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/