Re: David Dunham: where is your next KoDP game?

From: David Dunham <david_at_xTmBJUeU39bmRM4Js9fbOEInSVthgNUP3y9wUVj8Q0ucDKrUOxM455atyGiL1tKRgGsQI0>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 18:34:31 -0800

Phil

>I still play KoDP, it makes me happy. Such a great game. You really
>have talent and you should try your hand at it again, even though you
>got burned in the distribution deal. You have more publishing options
>now though, Steam and Matrix games both do online distribution.

Thanks!

The first step would be to secure funding for a sequel (or new game, depending on how you look at it). I welcome assistance.

I think you know, but others might not, that this would be a full-time endeavor for a number of people. (I don't think I ever calculated the total, but KoDP was probably 12+ person-years.)

Sam

>My first PbEM was Keith's CKoB, inspired by KoDP. It was great fun.

Glad to hear it inspired more happiness!

--

David Dunham                    A Sharp, LLC