Re: Bloodspiller magic?

From: Benedict Adamson <yahoo_at_BfQUFWziRmrD3eeUhcY07iH3telHtOcmyt9Uk7vuEFQEW-4uqYeAjDJPP_6xYIVM0BDkGZ>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 01:22:19 +0100

valkoharja wrote:
> I'm still wondering about Jareel and her cheerleaders.
>
> Since Jareel is still alive, they can't actually gain feats from
> her...

Because Feats come from entities from the Gods World. Could they get Talents from her, as Talents come from the Mundane World?

> I'd like to have some idea about what sort of magic
> the bloodspillers wield

The Lunars don't mind which Other World they get their magic from, so perhaps The Blood-Spillers use whatever they can get their hands on from whatever Other World entities they can deal with or exploit.

Perhaps bands gathered around a mortal Hero are a peculiar kind of Common Religion?