Re: How best to learn about God Learners

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_PxNXUzZM0ttXircGPkaELVEJWYJMU8wZf5T2eiUUJ3mPtIN9G6c5NkAepiQc93Wv-HP>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 20:59:28 -0000

> I see all three as different. Warhammer chaos is a simplistic "evil
> person" type of thing - for the most part psychopaths who enjoy
> death and destruction.

Huh?

Chaos is a corrupting force from the void beyond the world. It taints and corrupts everything it touches, and will (may) eventually doom the whole world as it turns everything first into mutation and eventually just primordial slime.

If that doesn't sound like a Sci-Fi version of the chaos of Glorantha then I don't know what does.

  -Adept : who enjoys a good game of Warhammer despite the Glorantha ripoff.