Re: What do they look like?

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_WF1KVSwUnG-rmXbO3xeRNNpcSOk-uWfWgJt0VKMvIMO3Bhft6brmV38MSStB3pb>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 20:44:26 -0000

In my Glorantha, I like to avoid an historical analogue for Godlearners - I imagine them as dressing like Ming the Merciless, or perhaps Flash Gordon. More space opera or cheesy fantasy film than historical analogue, especially the medieval one. Impossible modern shiny fabrics, large collars, codpieces, boots.

For the EWF, I'm not so sure. Just lots of scales and dragons and spirally dragonic motifs.

For Dara Happa, the best approach is to mix and match all sorts of ancient cultures, but mostly those based around the Mediterranean - Assyrians, Persians, Medes, Scythians, Eygyptians, Sumerians, ancient Romans, ancient Greeks, Macedonians, Sea Peoples, Libyans. A lot of different peoples making up the Dara Happan empire.

Keith