Re: What do they look like?

From: David Dunham <david_at_mOGx9WOpyZjVD6cyCYVc6bkwD3r4bnjepcF0QNNamvs6xpqO_XC2BW2IEyLzL_a6ABB7Mi>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:57:39 -0700

Calle

>When it comes to EWF and Orlanth there is slightly more information
>but not near enough

King of Dragon Pass has hundreds of illustrations of the Orlanthi people of 3rd Age Dragon Pass. Because of their history, I figure the Imperial Age Orlanthi people of south of Dragon Pass looked the same. See <http://a-sharp.com/kodp/> and particularly the online tour. I believe there's also an EWF-era picture there; scale armor was popular because of its draconic appearance.

IMG the Orlanthi of Ralios have more of an Irish look (they make a guest appearance in KoDP). The northern Orlanthi of Tarsh tend towards mustaches instead of beards.

--

David Dunham