Re: What is the Third Age History of the Sun Dome Temple in Sartar?

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_ydVqKCQJuG0XHu77JF79J67clpeaMJW-DdTiPH9g_HT-E2qjS5e8U11Z5mQT79eiAoE>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 17:35:48 -0000

In my game the Kitori are a tribe of people somewhat racially distinct from the other groups around them. Dark hair and dark eyes are very common, and where heortling males have a natural affinity with the air rune, and heortling women with the earth rune, the Kitori's natural aptitude is with darkness.

Night Cult and troll gods are commonly worshipped, and there is even some sorcery, as granted to the trolls by Arkat Kingtroll.

I'm also very interested in them, and hope to see more from Greg on this,

  -Adept