Re: Blood over Gold availablity Was: Secrets of the Hsunchen

From: L C <lightcastle_at_1R9avtDSej4OePwGXZw6fO_3tDJYTO67asy2hUgOaYViKkfRAd334bTQ5j8GZRgy>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 13:12:08 -0400

Brian Curley wrote:

> Just got mine from Misty Mountain Games in Madison, WI. They had to
> special order it, but their main distributor, ACD, had in on the shelf
> so I got in in one day.

One of my FLGS is willing to order it the next time they do an indie press order (same as what they will do for HQ2.0, which they knew about and were looking forward to) The other I asked them about it but had no intention of ordering, and last time I special ordered something from them (Champions of the Red Moon) their distributor, Alliance (?), just never shipped it to them. So I am hoping to get my hands on a copy sometime in August or Sept. (Yes, I could order it from Warehouse 23, but I kind of want to encourage it appearing on shelves and such.)