Re: Demons in glorantha

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_wW9RK3V10KiUAuyDee7W44TKOn_pZhOJAJiBTMacVQzTXzM2NW5FGFhhMz3jNKu-YP7>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 20:59:09 -0000

[Greg]
> I think it's more correct to imagine that the sorcerer is only able
> to summon a part of Gavreninkin, or an incomplete version of him,
> and maybe it will have some "extra parts" or powers "stuck to it" by
> its being forced into a shape (i.e. essence-like) that it does not
> normally have.

Oh excellent! I've actually thought about this too, but had forgotten it.

So... The entity is actually a resident of godplane, but the sorcerer has opened a way through which a part of Gavreninkin is manifesting. It is also forced/projected into the shape of an essence creature.

Sorry about clumsy language above, but I can't seem to manage to put it better at the moment.

  -Adept