Re: Naively looking for 'Pavic Tales'

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_9-EnIYZ_yGGav_hn3vJiGYdwXa_gt9-c7BBgkgXR8LMO2tvpi3jwHZHmKBu3Bt3zyjgCu>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 19:03:12 -0700

> I would think that the amount of effort involved in making
> sale-quality PDFs of that material would be very small, indeed, and
> once you have the PDFs there's no good reason not to make hard copy
> available through a print-on-demand venue like Lulu.com. I'd certainly
> buy it....

It depends in what format the material is currently in. If there are electronic files available on someone's computer or suitable storage media, then sure, no problem, making a PDF is not a big deal.

If it only ever existed on paper, or the files are in a format your machine no longer reads, or the files were on that third-computer-back that you gave to your sister-in-law's cousin...

I'd (with my Moon Design hat on) love to re-print the Tales magazines, and my boss probably stuill has the files (hey, Rick?). I'd also love to get all those out of print mags, like Wyrms Footnotes, and New Lolon Gospel, and RQ Adventures, but they are only in paper. Getting them scanned in *in a decent scan* is a pain.

RR