Re: Who wants Pavic Tales

From: Kevin J. Maroney <kjm_at_m9iCADUblWYcyeA3WDjBiN9Hi3kIomkYEWquzxIMwdpMf_FcJGIkjq3GOpmNTZ4z0BN2.yah>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 22:19:43 -0400

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:10:42 +0100, Matthew Cole wrote:
>Can I get an idea of numbers of folks who want (would pay for) legal PDFs of
>Pavic Tales, the eighties RQ/Glorantha fanzine.

I've already said I would, so... me! Runequest Adventures, too, if anyone is in touch with the people behind that. (I don't even know who they are--I've never seen a copy.)

And I'd welcome the opportunity to give Greg more money in exchange for legal copies of Wyrm's Footnotes--I have actual copies of 9 of the 14 issues and photocopies of the other 5 but would buy all of them in PDF.

--
Kevin J. Maroney | kjm_at_lykYLI21fjqF4fKgScBmRtGYlSC14I7LtiToac2T29c6GYQzQ-afC64CIS1DDaMGbyvBT5w.yahoo.invalid | www.maroney.org
Games are my entire waking life.