Re: Questions about wyters

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_JoSKuxAmRmeMiZGqLIt2pDdYySVeGNaeJuUVWG7YwtfY032h-aumqKy4v7uNIMR5II>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 09:34:45 +1000

Thanks Greg,

2008/9/29 Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_41F8IMU5BWGDh5xLNMJbTJfFahHd4BfxkiUZjjuM6FguFQBeih5n_XthMN6P15EmsrGoCXOhiteUDpui-7K-.yahoo.invalid>:
> Certainly anything is possible. But it's erroneous to assume something is
> common just because there is one example of such. These are RPGs and the
> exceptional is made apparent.

Are most "Inclusions" just hype then? I am thinking of the Star Bear -> Moon Bear scenario.
Is the Moon-Bear really the reformed Star-Bear or is it an entirely new interloper entity?

I'm normally biased towards the effectiveness of Lunar methods, I admit; and I'll probably keep doing my own thing anyway - but I am curious about what intentions might be about this.

Regards,

--
John Machin