Questions about wyters

From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_BzZRdfkvLFeFHuacgdgjah_JA21ag3AcxFXpSLvX_mc39QLjSQK_bSsUa6Rv>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:42:44 +0000 (GMT)

I have an interesting situation.  A Heortling clan has been taken over by the Lunars following a rebellion.  The former population of the clan is now split into three, Lunar sympathisers still on clan lands, Lunar slaves also on clan lands and escaped rebels hiding in the mountains.

The members of the clan who fled before the Lunar takeover would like to reclaim their wyter from the Lunars.  The have reasoned that the sympathisers would be more interested in Lunar wyters, the slaves will have little freedom to worship and that therefore they are the only true clan members remaining to worship their old wyter.

My question is this.  Is it possible to remove the wyter from the original clan lands and transfer it to new tribal lands?

Stealing the object the wyter is in isn't a problem, that's just raiding.  Changing the territory that the wyter is linked to? I presume that this will be a heroquest.

If this group want to join another clan, because there are too few of them to have a viable existence.  Can they do so and still keep their wyter?  Again presumably only as a subservient wyter to the main clan wyter.  Could in these circumstances, a "marriage" between the wyters be arranged?  Would there be any circumstances where offspring could arise from the two wyters?

Cheers
Gavain