Re: Questions about wyters

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_om2XCTF-BLQwf3wezhrWf6k7UIIpTLMJ8CZt4jlVjhsZnpXwEez2DK0wDp3W1_InZfC>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 21:16:07 -0000

> Wyters, being spiritual beings, are not flexible or adjustable. That
> is how the Compromise works. The deities, spirits and essences are
> what they are, and don't change, don't grow, etc.

I assumes this is to some extent true even with demigods.

If somebody is of partially divine parentage (like a child of a mortal heroine and Yinkin) the divine spark will not change. It will probably grow, but the character can't decide to something else instead.

I mean, the character I have in my game and her siblings (litter) have minor powers that are related but not identical to those of Yinkin. Those things will grow in power, but the demigods will not have the flexibility of choise in life that normal mortals have.

Right?

  -Adept