Re: HQ2 and the Great Compromise - trying again...

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_VmE30ufWsj8mENHr0WEE2tiRRAp14K5inRAuJLLFlC1JG9RyBuQszoaB0IbSzx7iOj7vJ>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 08:55:59 -0700

> Please, could you say more about "sartar book" and "coming storm" ?
> thanks

The Sartar book is what Jeff R. has been working on - I think he called it the Cults of Sartar. Since I haven't seen the MS for it, I can't give you more than that.

Coming Storm is a campaign pack by Ian Cooper set among the Red Cow clan of the Cinsana tribe (Way up there north of Jonstown). Its set in 1626, after the Dragon Rise. Players will have to deal with internal clan politics, those darn Alda Churi, Telmori Werewolves, Lunars, and each other.

> So, no "great argrath campaign" in 2009 ? LOL

Greg hasn't told me that it's coming, so I won't advertise it :-).

RR