How common is powerful magic? [was: New One Man and...]

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_f7RkOTAPXcTdOdG0d6DbV5euuQeoEseqGstznfondv4yhtHqBUpqXi4K1jFv7evzA2h>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 12:13:01 -0000

> I am pretty sure you will like the approach we are taking with
> Ernalda in the Sartar Book....
>
> Jeff

Excellent.

I wonder if you guys could still ansver this one.

The podcast really did sound like the new version would be good for portraying Glorantha like Greg writes of it. I just started to wonder if _every_ adult heortling (for the usual value of every) really has 17+ in three runes, and most of the males have the storm rune.

If I understood things correctly, that means that every Swen, Jürgen and Harald can throw lightning bolts and call down winds.

Is this how it is?

  -Adept