Tradetalk and Tradetalk.de ordering

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_JHnDSguydNh_P4RLsO5I2LxXdjNT8PQlv_HRCzBTPoTVBkwcyTGtsdgXrKJ_QyGbQu>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:06:06 +0100

Hello friends

The Chaos Society has had a secure ordering site in the past. It is down since more than a year ago, hence the owner turned off the service of a secure link.
During the last 15 month we tried a lot of things to get it running again. Nothing worked out. It is beyond the limits of our technical knowledge to fix it ourselves and beyond our financial resources to let a prefessional service do it for us.

We now decided to switch entirely to PayPal (our website will be adjusted to that shortly), and eBay (have a look at seller thechaossociety).

In the meantime you can buy our products though eBay and through PayPal (no automatric service yet... simply drop me an email, and pay by PayPal after you received a confirmation and invoice).

The prices at eBay and at our Website may be differ to the fact that our Website lists the products in EURO, and includes S&H, and eBay lists the items in GBP, without S&H.

We hope that the differences are only minor after all.

Now to the good thing:

TRADETALK # 16 is available!

Also available are these Chaos Society publications:
- Tradetalk 4, 9 to 15

Books of Unspoken Word (grab them while they last... few issues left):
- The Thieve´s Arm

Tales of the Reaching Moon (some of them are only available in very limited quantities):
- Tales of the Reaching Moon 13, 14, 17, 20

Kalikos magazin:
- The Zin Letters 2

AND