Re: Resistance of Time

From: Benedict Adamson <yahoo_at_ErSoG20uOO4ytbJTLHYMIBrxfQ3uJgZC5Gq_LGcLxBmfEwsNFcpF8h4eMHdBbARnBhVFMt>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 20:30:49 +0000

Gianfranco Geroldi wrote:
> The issue is: how can a hero defeat the effects of Time in
> Glorantha? (just for himself, let's start easy!)
> What's the token resistance?

In our games, following the HQ 2 model, the resistance is always around 14, perhaps a mastery higher. Why should it be any different?

But you need a Complete Victory to achieve the desired permanent effect.

And, "be careful what you wish for, you might just get it". What happens next? What could possibly go wrong? How does your character know they are really immortal? Immortal does not mean indestructible.

 From a game play PoV, immortality is over-rated. You're probably not going to play a mortal character through to their death from old age, after all.