Resistance of Time

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_4-t8KI9NWR7XPuBSz_zIzBeRw5EoPKCUxvvyXMM4xdNeuvDcfeIRCbpyoOce4A0SXcR>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:51:58 -0000

Hello,

I have quite a can of worms in my campaign.

The issue is: how can a hero defeat the effects of Time in Glorantha? (just for himself, let's start easy!)

I mean, that is not a Resurrection or a Cross the Otherworld Barrier problem, but a Reverse or Block the Process of Aging Attempt, for example.

What's the token resistance?

Ok, I could say: impossible, or Defeat Humakt before that or Marry Ernalda and Replace Orlanth before That, but just to have a hint for the narrator about the required resistance of the world against such a contest, if it were abstracted in a single dice roll, how many masteries would show up?? And Who would impersonate the resistance? Arachne Solara? The Whole Pantheon of Yelm? The Invisible God?

Thanks,
Gian