Re: Resistance of Time

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_Yhw_lhaCUHe75gAa-9LWY235i7I9XNHfHSfvQT2IXpqvhRa_qiz2rAcsM8jqf6C-iGI->
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 10:54:06 -0000

> I see the discussion has shifted to e about Time.
> To become immortal, permanent, etc. isn't aobut Time, it is about
altering
> the very fabric of the universe, or which Time is only one axis.

Agreed. And there are many types of "immortal" in Glorantha: heroes that live forever in the Otherworld; living demi-gods that have walked the earth for ages; Mostali, Brithini and Vadeli, who do not age as long as they perform their roles precisely; sorcerers who have made bargains with Otherworldly powers to defy Death; and so on.