Re: Malia

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_n-RxMqf0jcps6XjiftMdkmP8-2bQ0RiD9tDBz2iAgcKRyAkE3bDvrimNyV6Hqqj6yRpqONJ>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 14:22:25 +0000

I was a bit worried though when his acceptance speech included

"I know you didn't do this just to win an election and I know you didn't do it for me. You did it because you understand the enormity of the task that lies ahead."

which does sound as though he's planning some ultimate evil. Or just that his speech writer doesn't know what the word means.