Re: An observation about Yinkin

From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_fqlx8a70-CfKw2e1aUPVNAYiLUptveLsFVH4XumP2dB4ClD6jIwS01gLmImf>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 18:45:50 +0000 (GMT)

From: ttrotsky2 TTrotsky_at_nV_4tyXtI6H-vNaug-w591okZD2m-cEQFah2WQnpd6xAftutAZsN18bR_-RxE-nfceFxislTy21wzl9-sE9eEA.yahoo.invalid

> I'd imagine that the only time such things ought to get difficult if
> is the myth is directly related to the god's gender - "Yinkin Seduces
> the Hot Young Goddess", for example. But even then, you just find a
> similar myth that works the other way about (in this case "Yinkin's
> Daughter Seduces the Hunky Young God"), which will get you the same
> effect without any increase in difficulty.

My daughter enjoys playing a female Yinkini.  She loves the flirt skill :-))

She also thinks that it is highly amusing to play the male god on the heroplane, even to the point of seducing some hot earth goddess. We have rationalised it that the male aspect of the gods personality takes over her own characters personality.  Though I suspect that a being so hot on sensuality would not be too fussed what sex their partner was ;-)

Gavain