Re: An observation about Yinkin

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_HFk72pXWn_53E_IxnAjDGVghTnivgqldiUf0ulyftoK2ZowhrYS60BgZjLCTnZeQcLnA>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 18:49:41 -0000

> My daughter enjoys playing a female Yinkini.  She loves the flirt
skill :-))

> She also thinks that it is highly amusing to play the male god on
the heroplane, even to the point of seducing some hot earth goddess. We have rationalised it that the male aspect of the gods personality takes over her own characters personality.  Though I suspect that a being so hot on sensuality would not be too fussed what sex their partner was ;-)

I agree completely. That btw will be perfectly compatible with the Sartar Book. Yinkinings are none too fussy about who is giving them attention. :)

Jeff