Re: Lunar element's relation to others, especially Storm

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_Da3Qgj2SkYREpCSChqqgYRpG73jm4EInX9I0gdKa4uGlGM4m97AxonGoonBOmJQnTKe>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 18:29:34 -0000

I am not myself convinced that any pair of runes are absolutely incompatible. Most cultures might certainly regard them as such, but I don't see why cults that reconcile opposites can't possibly exist anywhere. Sure, they may be odd, and they certainly won't exist in all cultures, but they could be out there somewhere.

So, we can say that Fire and Darkness are incompatible in Heortling society (among others), but that doesn't necessarily mean that Zorak Zoran does not hold both runes, since he's not Heortling.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/