Re: Lunar element's relation to others, especially Storm

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_Kij9TJJGLCT-47jKKoYhxGECLsWG299ZJS4l8q5opYuwUjk06p5Ic-2n_T-caT0BERw5>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 18:50:56 -0000

> On a related matter: Can an individual hold both Fire and Darkness
runes?
> My first impression would be to say no, right up until I remember Zorak
> Zoran's theft of fire powers from Yelmalio. Yet the sky realm is a
place of
> punishment for Trolls and Darkness is also associated with cold.

No, you cannot hold two elemental runes simultaneously under the new HQ2 rules. However, your cult might have some special ability to use one rune to control some limited aspect of another. Zorak Zoran cultists can use the Darkness Rune to gain some limited powers over Fire (basically this is a very watered down Heroquest ability).

Jeff