Re: Second Age Pavis?

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_BjSNjQgr5uLxRhru0jWQ4wR31deLTn_ysLRXqIOeFjy32cqqiCeMQ35Ky9U->
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 20:48:08 +0000 (GMT)

Wasn't there a Rough Guide to Pavis, set in the Second Age?

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_lfz6DWTUAJ9V0Rp6co7iGddxyyiDHkmnlQsB12ihq6RMYTsCF1SgKA24fYRLgaYqASGqyOFC5q01Pqy0tv-z4YWzP5Wj.yahoo.invalid> Subject: Re: Second Age Pavis?
To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 14 December, 2008, 3:46 PM

There will also be a Mongoose book covering Second Age Pavis in the not too distant future, although I can't say precisely when it will appear.

2008/12/14 Evan Franke <justice94510_at_0TskudBy9ekq_NQKVmK2CbpFwaTAjzAcX7HkJ0k-bcm9bgWzMnogWYb-_2GNSS547j1McJxiSr5aLXl4gEo.yahoo.invalid>

--
One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel
And the next its rolling over me...

Rush - 'Far Cry'