Re: Lunarised Sartarites

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_Wyd2msaXBI6AWsNa3EA4xariM2MjEzr9hoPHc8O8bNhgob0duVEVCpq6Xzi_hSoS9O>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 12:22:51 +1100

Thanks Jeff,

I'm pretty clear on what happens in the interim phase (between either conversion to the Lunar Way, or regression (!) back to the Storm Pantheon), what form do the fully Lunarised Sartarite (and Tarshite since it was mentioned) rings take? Which immortals, or co-opted local gods, provide the leadership magic? I appreciate that the Seven Mothers are popular, but they don't have leadership magic (I can't find much Lunar leadership magic outside Davadeezola and Takenegi and I have trouble with the Sartarites abruptly becoming a matriarchy).

2008/12/16 Jeff Richard <richaje_at_WmtObLc8DvJvklkzwMuxwSdt9cw9FRLyXGFPjY_8IOFKgqhrEtO1oSZcLGe-mSCip_c1qQRCEA.yahoo.invalid>

--
John Machin