Re: Lunarised Sartarites and Lunarised Tarshites

From: donald_at_a2zf0n1TUlsKH2WVon8ZHcg_PNSMLeiKVQOuDtOQGmNZxT6w5zQxnqEjenGu8iYZbSCAm
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 13:07:40 GMT

In message <333198.68137.qm_at_zZzDEm1mojRkn0CUOzjmBn_P2RJNEw0lUDhUD4Ywd9ivGOSyFJW6GQj0fG5EdkOm87E6dMGknfN99aMoKlCwwtd7f7NlN0Jgaefs5xwOl_Tu.yahoo.invalid> Richard Hayes writes:

>How different is this later take on Estal Donge from the one which
>emerges from the "Home of the Bold" freeform written up in, iirc,
>the Runequest-Con Compendium?

I think King of Sartar predates Home of the Bold. KoS has been reprinted several times.

While I haven't seen the character sheets for Home of the Bold I would expect them to go into far more detail than KoS. However the constraints of writing an interesting character for a freeform game mean those details are definitely not authoritive.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/