Imperial / Lunar intelligence agencies

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_x3qvgSqYGJDz3TdpTQZhpL9yeaCgOhFYXi8hSvdZ5QMwwejpARHkTwZX_7yKEztDPs>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:13:20 +1100

Hi all,

I'm curious about the various imperial intelligence agencies, especailly ' The (Hidden?) Bearers of Good News' mentioned in the Imperial Instrumentalities sidebar in the 'Bevegoroi's Open Eyes' entry in MoLaD.

The name seems to suggest they might have Carmanian links, but I can't find much about them on online sources (possibly due to my poor search strategies and the popularity of this name with real-world evangelical organisations!). I have found, and was wondering about, the Blue and Black Armies which are apparently military intelligence and internal security forces.

Does anyone have anything more concrete or - failing that - some good ideas about the current intelligence agencies of the Empire? Cheers!

--
John Machin