Re: Heroquests for the Unholy Trio

From: pentallion <pentallion_at_JYQoJxYeMv6R6L-cbGcG48WlqWm5UWsYDSdMMVAmXfyokt1vMQRZITy_rC5VHjawU>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 01:49:30 -0000

Since I didn't have any worshippers of Wakboth nor Ragnaglar to worry about, it was irrelevant. The God Learner I called a neo-  only for the parallel symbolically. Of course he doesn't worship Rags or Wakky. But Thed and Muriah Runelords will be necessary and thus their HQ's would matter.

> There are a lot of common day needs for magic, whether it is
hunting,
> tending crops or raiding your neighbors. Without some magical
assistance,
> you are at a disadvantage to the other cultures and people around
you that
> receive and depend on these magics. If you worship these destroyed
sources
> of chaos, you will potentially find that you are more easily
found, pursued
> and destroyed by the cultures that revile such worship. Certainly
you'll be
> working harder to survive without the magics that other cultures
have.

Yes, so you'd be under stresses to become even more "heroic" than would be required from other cultures, just to survive. And that path lies through HQing.