Re: The Unholy Trio: Rephrasing the Question

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_KnD_kf8wC6cMKadhY5l4jQ-fQzsAwhyhPHEp9N6in4eCDmU3h88Mty1BjN-40OqAz>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 14:05:13 -0800

YGWV On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 1:08 PM, Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_IlANC5y1jqykAYuDarqMtv2mUBiGeGCt4nEAY4a3xS-TsoAusyg0wvB6uGvveW2jXK0WoQ9ru7OvcB9-8hA4fIFDDKVvfw.yahoo.invalid
> wrote:

> At 05:18 a.m. 24/12/2008, you wrote:
> >Is there proof of this somewhere?
>
> The evidence is the "Argrath and the Devil" in KoS p233
> in which the Gods are eaten by the Devil and a passage
> in a different font announces that the world is now free
> from the Gods.

Anything else? Just that one line?

> >Can you cite me a source for this? I don't think it's in my material. CoT
> >says she "grew from the Darkness."
>
> > > Mallia was born a spirit of healing, right?
>
> It actually is in Cults of Terror p13 (and Cults Compendium p12)
> where she is described as having "great properties to aid birth
> and growth". It's just not in the text of the Malia cult itself.

OK, though that doesn't necessarily mean "healing entity," to me.

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer