Re: Life flame exchanges

From: hcarteau_at_mWty4xr16gLDgmfQoD7-ar5F6hKfnFFSaAl0iakW28IYV35pftrH_TzCsmCAkn5mGxb
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 15:53:53 +0100

Selon L C <lightcastle_at_KMe490Duu5WXE64UrItqqWswplBmsJN-gwsirGx9Rz4Cz1-kSbUM7NjDs5qjMInVFiIDNrtNtCuDipg.yahoo.invalid>:

> So maybe none of those things happened due to a bribe to the right
> person, a family feud, an accident, an invasion, etc...

/// Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe you had planned everything right, then you croak and your widow arranges your life-flame to be sent into an asparagus so you won't bother her again for some time. She did happen to have a liaison with a priest, you see, who himself belonged to a family you had wronged seven generations ago. Oddly, his father didn't tell you when he read your flames back when you were 12.

Karma or not, reincarnation / mysticism / what-have-you or not I do think people are the same everywhere, with the same follies, small-mindedness, egotism, fantasies, etc. And they work hard to fulfill them ! Either in this world or in Glorantha. That's what make for beautiful games : CONFLICT between how we should act, and how we really act.

As Lenin said : "nothing that is human is foreign to us" ! (yeah I know, he did have bad karma...)