Re: Life flame exchanges

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_qPt2jS2SBKq7uzWqhJrpABu34FV1_K8wJCyHq8oKj9fOXGlmzSXXU_5Sc5LDJf>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 08:56:06 -0800

This all makes me think of those causes of death that would make your life-flame unavailable.

Any place where there are no other Teshnans to conduct the rites. Sea travel, where the entire ship risks dying at sea. Being eaten by wild animals. And any other death in which the body is lost.

All things to be feared more than death, I would think.