Re: When Worlds Collide

From: hcarteau_at_9f4ixEUXLBhSO2GW_qjrqqooyhMS2sZeI-oztvulbyMPPhCFgjDsID4NWvEi_CaEYq1
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 19:51:35 +0100

Selon Charles <charles_at_gr8457Fxs1xBRXtglCuT9G6biCNHZsSDDoQq7DFuossMHdhc5tqw19Er0nV8JeiK4ldGUE1YQ4KGz3Yx4jPX.yahoo.invalid>:

> BTW, the only place that I can imagine the above being debated is in the
> Nochet Knowledge temple. While Lunar scholars may well have come up with
> something similar, I don't believe that they would use Heort as an example.

/// Oh, they probably do it with some older incarnation / avatar of the Red Goddess. While Heort led the krjalki army to fight, Mernita lifted her city, or some old Star Goddess gave Insight to Buserian, whatever.

The most learned malkioni wizards discuss such things too, using Malkion as THE example. Well, not the rokari perhaps.