Re: Questions about Draconism

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_vvuMzY_f3adtmiRKbzK4ubGDG_ezAKtRBvcG_T3mVucHcVCbpcuJmVSBes>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 20:17:34 -0500

I think you're right about the Kralori/EWF/Dragonewt mysticism approaches for the Second Age.

The RQII 'Cults of Glorantha' book actually rewrites the way the EWF cults work and, consequently, the nature of EWF mysticism. Dragonewt mysticism isn't, I don't think, mysticism in the way humans would view it: to them its a part of their cycle of birth/rebirth/death, although, from a humanist perspective, it would appear to have all the classic mystic elements to it.

Kralori mysticism is something else entirely, and that will be explored in the planned Kralori book: but it will be different to EWF and dragonewt paths!

--
One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel
And the next its rolling over me...

Rush - 'Far Cry'