Request for Artists

From: Jeff <richaje_at_9rAZkgo920Z-wG2Sk30kkhuKlDg082yJlihfE3TF4OVd8FjFewU0LuskG_sx9Tt8nUxP>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:00:20 -0000

The old Griffin Island RQ3 supplement had a number of layouts of the various inns and taverns of Griffin Mountain (Red Bear Lodge, The Stuck Pig Inn, etc). These layouts were reprinted in Moon Design's Gloranthan Classic "Griffin Mountain".

I'm searching for volunteer artists who would like to do several "Inn Maps" in that same style for the Sartar Companion. We have a number of inns I'd like to include in the Sartar Companion, including the "Dragon Inn" of Tink, the "White Grape Inn" and the "Ram's Head Inn" of Clearwine, and a few others (including possibly the "Tin Inn" of Apple Lane).

Who is interested?

Jeff