Re: Esvulari of Cadvale

From: Jeff <richaje_at_OCaaCTtQ2g3QvA3Fy1SgOyADNskCwmSCq80dVMedBzddJgsB_PVH1DK_alg5WE8ttRfx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:35:52 -0000

> /// Heck, even praxians would seem gentle compared to the rokari. Well, not
> praxians maybe. But Rikard the so-called tiger-hearted, renegade scion of House
> d'Estau, was a particularly repulsive bastard. I wonder if the lunars killed him
> or if he's rotting away in some lunar dungeon.

FWIW, Rikard is NOT Rokari. Rikard is an idealist sorcerer-warrior who fled the Castle Coast searching for lost Malkonwal. The Aeolings embrace him as the alternative to King Broyan of the Hendrikings (and many are flattered by the belief that they live in the ancient Malkonwal of the sacred texts).

Jeff