Re: The Origin(s) of Arkat

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_xdXGVwy0ES4gdabEoA1Tnv3sxQQOjQZMHoxFtv6yS6M17i9ti3yRyzMAPMk2SixUAyh>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 15:54:55 +1200

On 6/12/2010 9:58 AM, hcarteau_at_NnIF4hXRGcqrKBmEsp69XgA0kVYm-L3cWyzNAYpe7poBezkmdL8JDDXLJJpEqoDAUdO8TXvcPkBw.yahoo.invalid wrote:

> Since we're talking about Arkat, there's one thing which I never understood
> about him/it. Why is it said that he grew up among elves ?

Cults of Terror states that her mother was driven from her home by outraged parents although this was updated in the Glorantha: Intro to being driven out by war as the Brithini really don't have families as such.

Which raises the question - who was so daring as to invade Brithos?

 > I don't even think the brithini let any non-human
> sentient live on their island.

They tolerate vegatables.

--Peter Metcalfe