Re: The List of Argrath's summoned Orlanthi

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_M7V7ErI8DhOZXiiEtgOGAawBRFYR3BXhKSWcUDkoBd63XMIOXpZHaoyq_d-p>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 09:42:30 +0000 (GMT)

Rightly or wrongly I understood the Alakorings to include both too.

I think I once saw it written that the Alakorings are of different ethnic stock to the Heortlings. We know how Sartarites now look in canon (Sicilians or Pashtuns), so what do the Alakorings look like (and why? Whatever else it is, it can't be the Storm rune since that is constant for both)

What is more interesting to me is how Argrath kept the Alakorings and Shakaharzeel inside the same alliance. (Or were they both Argrath's allies, but not at the same time?)

As for a Valinding 'Rhino' collection, wasn't Vadrus's favourite weapon a spiked warhammer called Rhino? Where did that weapon go after Vadrus's death?

Richard Hayes

From: David Dunham <david_at_UiEDCngJkJe-HHs1OxsYjoqqPMMJ6urdXU4nLtfH7dCAC7F6nSjgfh-5dXf7p2AaOeJdAfXmSlKekQ.yahoo.invalid> Subject: Re: The List of Argrath's summoned Orlanthi To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 2 August, 2010, 4:26

On 1 Aug 2010, at 12:23, hcarteau_at_Uh0ExgW5dZzCM1RsstD6VhJhNP9Ki2xN7g3Tbje4DwZuLPnk_kvzKZ1XcWccO-G-R1tQJyH0u6g.yahoo.invalid wrote:

>  the Alakoringites = aka the tarshites

aka the Ralians IMO.

David Dunham
Glorantha/HQ/RQ page: www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein