Re: Timinits

From: David Dunham <david_at_pBpdtp4ghQjaD--lzzvtzD2OalHDuvH2ixAs5sjiusZn6pqOqrzRlG4akLbFuU2lza9eJa>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 11:22:22 -0700

On 25 Sep 2010, at 06:21, giannieanna wrote:

> I was thinking of using Timinits as the main antagonists of the PCs for the Pamaltelan game.
>
> Now, the 3rd Age sources (i.e. RQ3) seem to imply that there aren't that many Timinits. The 2nd Age Mongoose material on the contrary insists on Timinits, but they look more like weird good guys than bad guys.

Sounds about right. They seem to have been much more prevalent in the Imperial Age. Lots of folk were hit by disasters at the end of that age, and they could have been knocked back into the Stone Age, or picked up a grudge against humans. Or simply no longer have the alliance they used to.

Did you settle on Fonrit for your setting, or are you still deciding?

David Dunham
Glorantha/HQ/RQ page: www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein