Re: Connecting the dots between Anilla and Zaytenera

From: oomizuaovenrashorana <oomizuaovenrashorana_at_EpA2aTeq19iUKmfLniEGetXL78NQH2_ltRwCva7U7eyl9g64WQn9x9b>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 04:26:41 -0000

Lesilla was the nuturing/ruling goddess of old Mernita. And when she killed,
her fallen body (or a part of her fallen body) crushed her Mernita. Now, Lunars and Dara Happans believe Blue Moon Plateau is that Lesilla's body in past. So I understand.

But, do the trolls of Blue Moon Plateau also believe that their Plateau is Lesilla's dead body? Or they consider it as the body of completely another goddess/entity, Annilla's? In the first place,
trolls of Blue Moon Plateau admit that they themselves are followers of Blue Moon godess, Lesilla or Annilla?
Or that is Lunars's speculation because of trolls' unexpected alliance with them maybe?

After reading Stellar FAQ of http://www.glorantha.com/greg/q-and-a/stellar-faq.html, and noticing conspicuous lack of description about trolls of Blue Moon Plateau and human Annilla worshippers both ILH1 and ILH2, I am very confused about the identity of trolls who worship the Blue Moon. Isn't this the part heavy Gregging is done?