Re: Connecting the dots between Anilla and Zaytenera

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_2ixQNVJIHSlqD4BbPpWTG22lA8ObwMjgpw8-cgIFlyxTuaz2cmjdKYt-YhC9zEH8M-WRy>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 08:40:28 -0700

> So, Quatanara (who is maybe called Annilla by humans) and Lesilla shared
> same planet as their manifestation,
> and also share same myth of fall from sky.
> But like Antirius and Elmal,
> they are two different goddesses
> and their followers never consider their goddesses are one and the same.

No, the Body of Anilla has never fallen from the Sky to the Earth and stayed there, while Lesilla did. Anilla falls through Magasta's Pool every week or so, she does not rest on the earth, but passes straight through to the Underworld.

In my opinion, the two moons are distinct from each other in more than simple physical presence - Sedenya (in all her manifestations) is known to be an errant Solar diety. Anilla is a Water diety who invaded the sky and stayed there. As proof, I note that She (or maybe He) is Blue (Water color) , commands the tides in all oceans, and drops through Magasta's Pool.

RR
>From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
black utterances of a depraved imagination.