Re: Connecting the dots between Anilla and Zaytenera

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_hM-uXqK7vf9wmSm-SYVYNQuI7pett25yXpDMtYKad2RtEsB5r02aa1C856eY>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 18:09:43 +0100 (BST)

I believe the old Avalon Hill Troll Gods/Troll Cults may have done so, but I doubt if this remains a reliable, let alone, canonical source.
I don't know, for example, if later MRQ sources on Trolls have repeated this. Others might.
Richard Hayes

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_aj4eonKz28tdYFMrE0-L0jCZZHFtjHd-2n2FesJJvEPof_7oReHtd3NXVgJUcxak88JiIsHER0I0UhTD-5Cl.yahoo.invalid> Subject: Re: Connecting the dots between Anilla and Zaytenera To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 12 October, 2010, 17:57

It may just be my brain malfunctioning, but where does it say that the Blue Moon Trolls worship Anilla?

RR
>From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
black utterances of a depraved imagination.

Yahoo! Groups Links