Re: Connecting the dots between Anilla and Zaytenera

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_Gkilw3xXTE0sD6Q7KgZONSrfwBJ0CP9RJI0PWCwFh6P-_F1_OlVZwS2cX3rISsI_X>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 12:18:21 -0500

YGWV thanks for the definitiuon

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 6:47 PM, julianlord <julian.lord_at_71465EeU2l-CtTnS1zQTp_CRjTOWAvuqDwS9dnua8PGHYSNwaU9W7WljL5djcwxgENbuwnu2MMKwAFZ__Xudkw.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> One more factoid -- trolls cannot even *see* the colour blue, which if I
> remember my optics correctly means it would appear as black to them.

While our eyes and "sonar" cannot see colors, I am not absolutely sure that trolls suffer the same deficiency
remember that color is not a band of radiation, but a thing unto itself

"The maroons were incessant in their harassment, and it was not until the forest greens came to my aid that they ceased troubling me." --quote from Dinjores of Raibanth

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer