a sense of deja vu

From: David Cake <dave_at_4F609URrNKd9GgV0DhHB7Vimh8A7ayL5t8_C4HU6HZP0v5CgISeBEZb2IzHTjiNtFGz9zSK>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 02:53:46 +0800

        Apparently, I put a lot of effort into looking into the history of the Blue Moons back in 1997 or so. I had forgotten I had written this.
http://web.archive.org/web/19971110022059/www.cwr.uwa.edu.au/~cake/blue-moon-history.html

        and this is what I said back then
"NB - the Annilla writeup appears to be an attempt to squash at least two, probably three or more, different blue moon cults that had little to do with each other into one. I've assumed that the cult writeup of Troll Gods, which is probably largely wrong anyway, represents the views of the trolls of the Blue Moon Plateau."

	Cheers
		David