Re: Kolat

From: David Cake <dave_at_79nP8BmOmcbfvYmRp0BXSzWRLkLEnVL3Q2QZCQ9lv-orGx6nQ_zWoKk5AvYuJWsuHUyDXMN>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 02:13:20 +0800

At 12:56 PM -0700 23/10/10, David Dunham wrote:
>On 23 Oct 2010, at 09:58, Mark wrote:
>
>> Fair enough, but I am curious as to what the in-world reason for this is.
>
>Fair enough, but that question has nothing to do with the rules.
>HeroQuest rules are designed to give you interesting stories, not
>model the magico-physical processes of a world.

        The core rules are designed to give you interesting stories. The write ups of specific cults/traditions ARE designed to at least roughly model the world.

        The question 'why is the cult writeup of Kolat lacking an ability considered common to spirit traditions' isn't a question about the rules of spirit traditions generally, it is a question about Kolat.

	Cheers
		David