Re: Indigo Conquerors in Pelandia ?

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_aVCJYVwvgwtj-SjzHHKSebMNcPsxue_j-TktNvpOl77WRn3XdbeWITPI2Wgl>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:56:45 +0000 (GMT)

Maybe it's just me, but I thought Waertagi were green-- hence the people in Sog City with some inhertied Waerrtagi blood being known as Greenskins

Richard Hayes

From: David Cake <dave_at_IiaShO0ajjSWvzsixt5IwnSAYf0fU0_Brwz17tE9fgg51xSym8-lySR0QPJd84Wrx1OaeXtNZ-lR_KCO-A.yahoo.invalid> Subject: Re: Indigo Conquerors in Pelandia ? Date: Monday, 15 November, 2010, 16:15

[snip]

    There are clearly a range of different blue people, all with perhaps a water connection, but not much more - some are native, some are immigrants. All seem to be water beings - even though some are described as 'corpse blue' the blue colour seems to be related to water powers (rather than blue moon or even Blue Vadeli).     I think the blue sorcerer people from the Entekosias are waertagi.

[snip]

Cheers
        David

Yahoo! Groups Links