Re: Elephant Wars: Mammoths and Mastodons

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_4SU0deqIRZhlYGaII3iFuC0UKwGeA-9zZJpY1NdeCi3tXYb7S87P6ICMoKMO3rgMxu>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:28:37 +0100

Hello

It was said by Greg Stafford himself at various ocasions, that the Mountain Mammoth the Maidstone Archers hunt is a SPIRIT animal.

Cheers

André

  At 2:58 AM +0000 17/1/11, Keith wrote:
>We also have the Hogari (Mammoth People) and the mystical Sabre
>Toothed Mountain Mammoth beloved of the Grotarons.

  As no one but the Grotarons can see the Mountain Mamoth, but   they claim to see it all the time, I have always assumed that it is   similar to Mr Snuffleupagus. Though clearly not identical, as Snuffie   does not have tusks.
  Cheers
  David