Re: So what's SOLACE to a rokari ?

From: Jeff <richaje_at_ojW1hsZFyIOx1VHbxDbL7uflZUHV2JVPxbQPQ9VgGWZhcry8Kc-VVJVEts9bz6PXfGOf>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 12:06:20 -0000

> I'm not aware of the nature of this agreement...
> /// It was my understanding that the malkioni dead can't be contacted, period. I
> think Greg repeated it here a few weeks ago. I'd like to settle that issue.

Many Malkioni believe in reincarnation of the soul. The Hrestoli sects in Loskalm hold that the soul regularly reincarnates until it is purified through wisdom and rejoins the One forever. Other sects hold that the soul reincarnates sometimes or alternatively that the reincarnation is endless. The Rokari deny reincarnation holding that the soul manifests but once in the material world and that you have this one chance to determine the eternal fate of your soul.

Jeff