Re: About Brithini agelessness

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_s96JECywPfRzLNBE8NXHMR4OIbpVcPNcphsa_GAJQiOFVLpXH_KZWJu_L2xxV4gK>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 14:19:05 +0000

On 19 Feb 2011, at 09:50, Peter Metcalfe wrote:

> IMO It's a product of living in a certain way. Like not eating meat or drinking alcohol. Failure to live in the specified manner attracts entropy which causes aging.

Isn't it similar to the Mostali, is Elder Secrets it says "...they follow the way of Mostal...It gives them personal immortality at the expense of illusionary freedom. Dwarfs that keep at their ancestral tasks, doing the things that dwarfs are meant to do, live for ever - a powerful incentive to maintain this way of life".

I'm sure this kind of practice is a truth for a tiny number of beings in Glorantha, including a few mystics. No magic required.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433